When using the excel datasource one might run into issues using the preview of the datasource when the worksheet inside the excel workbook holds a spae in the name. This error however will only appear when clicking the preview button, the package itself will execute just fine.
December 21, 2009
SSIS Preview error (Excel data source)
By Caron Remi
This entry was posted on Monday, December 21st, 2009 at 21:23 and tagged with Excel, preview button and posted in SSIS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “SSIS Preview error (Excel data source)”
- 365 2008 Availability BPOS CHARINDEX Cloud Cloud computing concerns data loss Excel Game changing Google Apps Indian Infineon loosing control Netflix Netherlands playing field preview button Prophecy Repeat Header REVERSE RIGHT Samsung Notebook TPM won't uninstall security SME SSRS TPM TSQL Windows Creator Update Failed
- Keep this up! People that are willing to pay for content will in these cases join the ones that never pay for conte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @Jimmen: Very proud! twitter.com/versacompany/s… 1 month ago
- RT @Jimmen: Celebration of the EASA approval and CE Certification of our luggage tracker. @versacompany @The_Undutchable @arjenulrich https… 2 months ago
- RT @Jimmen: Just Arrived at the #WTM2018 for a couple of days of Networking in the #Travel Industry, with a focus on @versacompany and our… 2 months ago
- Adding complexity is easy, this is why keeping it simple is so damn hard. 2 months ago