When using the excel datasource one might run into issues using the preview of the datasource when the worksheet inside the excel workbook holds a spae in the name. This error however will only appear when clicking the preview button, the package itself will execute just fine.
December 21, 2009
SSIS Preview error (Excel data source)
By Caron Remi
This entry was posted on Monday, December 21st, 2009 at 21:23 and tagged with Excel, preview button and posted in SSIS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “SSIS Preview error (Excel data source)”
- Last time i checked we were living in 2017, i just doubled checked to be certain https://t.co/mnGwFjGUAJ 2 weeks ago
- "There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.” ― Marshall Mcluhan 2 months ago
- “The Wrong Conversation About Impact.” @kballarta medium.com/@kballarta… 2 months ago
- “You Don’t Need Permission to Be a Leader” @Zat_Rana medium.com/personal-growt… 3 months ago
- A startup challenge so bold, you could change the world. Accept the #LaudatoSiChallenge. Apply to Rome #Accelerator… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 months ago