When using the excel datasource one might run into issues using the preview of the datasource when the worksheet inside the excel workbook holds a spae in the name. This error however will only appear when clicking the preview button, the package itself will execute just fine.
December 21, 2009
SSIS Preview error (Excel data source)
By Caron Remi
This entry was posted on Monday, December 21st, 2009 at 21:23 and tagged with Excel, preview button and posted in SSIS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “SSIS Preview error (Excel data source)”
- 365 2008 Availability BPOS CHARINDEX Cloud Cloud computing concerns data loss Excel Game changing Google Apps Indian Infineon loosing control Netflix Netherlands playing field preview button Prophecy Repeat Header REVERSE RIGHT Samsung Notebook TPM won't uninstall security SME SSRS TPM TSQL Windows Creator Update Failed
- Huuh? So @audible_com don't (just) tell me it can't be sold in my country ( Netherlands) tell me why, but rather j… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @giovannistijnen: Super proud of my fellow #thnker Khalid. Nice work man. @NEMOkennislink @NEMOamsterdam https://t.co/larQk1qlzz 3 months ago
- RT @Jimmen: Just another Day at the Office. Finetuning software for @ThisisFastTrack with @The_Undutchable https://t.co/Wca3UlX28Z 3 months ago
- Kees Driehuis stopt na 914544000 seconden met per seconde wijzer! 1 Smart guy he is 5 months ago
- RT @AlexOsterwalder: Customers are experts of what they want to achieve, not how to achieve it. Keep that in mind during customer discove… 5 months ago